No. Ozone irritates lungs, and is not likely to be effective at addressing an indoor mold problem. No one should expose themselves or others to ozone on purpose. Address the cause of the mold (usually moisture) and then remove the mold by cleaning surfaces or removing moldy materials.
Do you know what is growing in your house? Schedule an appointment today. (888) 887-2075
This marketing site is intended to solely generate leads to be serviced by a local licensed professional. At no time is the marketing company intending to service or provide services advertised on this site